Saturday 23 May 2009

A New Journey

Well here goes!

Hopefully this post will be one of many as I embark on this new journey. I have read many of you blogs for some time and have been moved and inspired to have a go myself. Hopefully someone out there will enjoy my company!

I returned to live in the UK 3 years ago after a few years overseas. Since then we have moved into a new house which I am slowly trying to make a lovely home for my husband, three children and 2 dogs. During this process I have resdiscovered my love of all things vintage and with a tale to tell. I have also discovered the joy of gardening and am hoping some of you out there can hold my hand along the way (as I have no clue what I am doing!).

2 comments:

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

Hello Alexandra and welcome to Blogland!
I do hope you have a wonderful journey throught this highly addictive .. but fun and friendly pursuit.
Thank you for your comment.. it was very generous of you to say those things about my garden. I carefully tucked the weeds out of sight..
Michele

Vintage to Victorian said...

Hi Alexandra

Welcome to Blogland. I'm sure you'll soon be wondering what life was like before blogging! You'll meet so many lovely people - although it sounds as if you've met a few already!

I shall look forward to popping back to monitor your progress on the blog and in your garden!!

Sue