Saturday 20 June 2009

I've Won a Prize!



I cannot believe it! I'm a runner up in the Vintage Lifestyle photo competition!

For those of you who didn't know about this, the lovely Kelly over at Vintage Lifestyle

recently ran a little competition.

She invited readers of her blog/website to take a photo of something they had purchased from Vintage Lifestyle. The main thing being that the photo had to have a vintage feel.

I only recently bought my red corner cabinet from Kelly but I love it so much that I couldn't not take it's photo.
I'm so delighted to be a runner up! So unexpected! The winning entry was fantastic and there is also another runner up. It would be great to see all the other entries too.
If you have not already discovered Vintage Lifestyle (and I doubt it!) you really should visit. Kelly sells the most wonderful items.

3 comments:

Niki Fretwell said...

Congratulations to you! Not just for winning a prize, but for bagging that wonderful red cupboard too!
Niki

Anonymous said...

You are a generous lady Alexandra! Thank you for your kind comments. I will be posting your prize on Monday. Enjoy and congratulations!Bye for now, kelly

Ticking stripes said...

Fabulous cupboard - now suffering from cupboard envy!